Sunday 16 June 2013


6/10/13-6/13/13

My boss was still gone, and to be honest work was a little dull. There wasn’t much for me to do except watch and learn from Claudia. I will say that I have learned quite a bit, and I really enjoy my coworkers. Hopefully, I will start to be given more tasks once my boss returns.

I ate dinner with host mom a couple nights which is always enjoyable. She is so sweet and pleasant and we always have good conversation. She also made some really good food such as quiche pizza, tomato egg dish with basil, and a tart dessert. It was all very good! One night I went and got dinner with Magdalena in our area after work.

Other than that, I didn’t do much because I wasn’t feeling the best. I had a sore throat, and so I was trying to rest up as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment